The term ‘JnaNxt Technologies LLP’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is F. No 006, D Block, Adithya Soigne, Sadashiva Nagar, New Tippasandra P.O., Bangalore - 560075 The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user/visitor on our website.
1. The information contained in this website is provided by JnaNxt Technologies LLP, for educational purpose only. We endeavour to keep the website information up to date and accurate but make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, correctness, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
2. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or relating to, the use of this website.
3. Our website links you to third party websites that are not under the control of or in any partnership with JnaNxt Technologies LLP purely for reference purposes. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links in our website does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. Further, the copyright for all content hosted by such third-party websites as well as those recommended as references or resources on this website rest solely with their respective owners. JnaNxt Technologies LLP does not claim any copyright over such content under whatsoever context or usage instructions, express or implied. Please note that JnaNxt Technologies LLP is only an “intermediary” as defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 and can only control the information and content posted by itself on the website. JnaNxt Technologies LLP does not have the ability to control user generated content on the website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users and any content you post. JnaNxt Technologies LLP may monitor interactions between users and remove any content from the website that it considers objectionable or inappropriate.
4. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, JnaNxt Technologies LLP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
(i)belongs to another person and to which you do not have any proprietary right;
(ii)is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(iii)harm minors in any way;
(iv)infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(v)violates any law for the time being in force;
(vi)deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(vii)impersonates another person;
(viii)contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or
(ix)Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
1. The content of the pages on this website is for your educational and use only. It is subject to change without notice and any such change shall be effective from the time that it is made and published on the website.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the maximum extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Intellectual Property Rights
2. Trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of or licensed to the owner are acknowledged on the website.
3. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be adjudged a criminal offence with due legal implications.
4. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience as references for further information. Addition of such links does not signify that we endorse such website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) nor do we claim copyright over any such third-party content.
5. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without and prior explicit written consent from JnaNxt Technologies LLP.
6. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject only to the laws of India and will be subjected to judicial proceedings, should the need arise, under the courts located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Any expenses born by the user during such proceedings are not subject to reimbursement by JnaNxt Technologies LLP under any circumstances whatsoever, unless explicitly specified by the law-enforcing authority.
7. The information, both content and material, including but not limited to, the software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio, provided or made accessible to user at any point as well as our products and services are copyrighted property of JnaNxt Technologies LLP, excluding those specified in the disclaimer clause above. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to JnaNxt Technologies LLP. You understand that ‘Meduhub’ is a registered trademark owned by JnaNxt Technologies LLP. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of JnaNxt Technologies LLP. No information, content or material from our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, and / or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from JnaNxt Technologies LLP. No action by the owner or user on the website and its allied products shall be deemed to confer or transfer a license of or any other right, interest, or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to JnaNxt Technologies LLP, to the user. You may own the medium on which the information is accessed, but JnaNxt Technologies LLP retains full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
User obligations and Our limits of liability
1. Your use of our products and services provided herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of the website, our products and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) The website shall not be used by you for any illegal or unlawful purpose. Your use of the website shall be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You shall not interfere or hinder the use of the website by other users and you shall not engage in transmission of "spam", chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the website and / or our products or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the website and / or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any of our products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the website and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, brings disrepute or harms JnaNxt Technologies LLP or any other person or entity as determined by JnaNxt Technologies LLP.
2. Our products and / or services, including the Meduhub portal, its content and related applications, might come with software and hardware compatibility standards that will be specified, if and where applicable, under product specifications. JnaNxt Technologies LLP shall not be obliged to provide workable products (software or hardware) and / or services related to fulfilment of these standards at the user’s end. The responsibility of using genuine software as well as hardware to meet our product compatibility standards rests solely on the user.
3. JnaNxt Technologies LLP or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to any hardware and / or software, including loss of data at the user’s end those results from the use of our products and services.
4. In no event will JnaNxt Technologies LLP be liable for damages of any kind, including but without limitation to,
5. The responsibility of providing accurate personal information at the time of registering on our website or during purchase and use of our products and / or services rests with the user. JnaNxt Technologies LLP shall not be obliged to verify such information and is not liable to compensate for any loss or damage arising out of any incorrect or misleading information provided by the user under any circumstances whatsoever.
6. JnaNxt Technologies LLP may contact the user through SMS, email and / or phone call to notify the user regarding product and service-related updates and inform about our new offerings. In such cases, the user exempts JnaNxt Technologies LLP and its subsidiaries from any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses etc. in lieu of users’ mobile number registration with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
7. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold JnaNxt Technologies LLP., our distributors, agents, representatives, and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities" respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities' respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
10.Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our portal, products, and services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor, if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. JnaNxt Technologies LLP. will not be responsible for any consequence that arises from the misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person, including a minor, using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian (in case of minors) to register, use and make purchases on our website. JnaNxt Technologies LLP. reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to the following:
(i)the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
(ii)the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000;
(iii)the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011; and
(iv)the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
This Website originates from the State of Karnataka in India. This Agreement will be governed by the laws that are applicable in the State of Karnataka. By using this Website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Karnataka, India in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement.